Saturday, February 2, 2013

January Playlist!




One month, seven songs - here goes!

1. "Titanium" - David Guetta featuring Sia. 
I like love this song. If you like upbeat, 'I can be awesome' sort of songs then you'll love this but then again I'm sure you've all heard it in Pitch Perfect. 

2. "It's Time" - The Imagine Dragons.

I owe this song and all it's amazing-ness to Blaine! 

3.  "Over Again" - One Direction (Take Me Home)  

Yes, I am a Directioner. Sue me. 

4. "U.N.I" - Ed Sheeran (+ (Plus))

"And I don't get waves of missing you anymore, they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes." How can you not like this guy?

5. "22" - Taylor Swift (Red)

Not that I am twenty two but this I don't think this song was subjected to only twenty two year olds...

6. "Keep Your Head Up" - Andy Grammer

"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again".

7. "Fly" - Nikki Minaj featuring Rihanna 

"Me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood." My life is a Nikki Minaj song. Oh my....

Lot's of love,

Kay x

                                                 











No comments:

Post a Comment