Sunday, February 3, 2013

Uttering a word is like striking a note on the keyboard of the imagination.


“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.” 
― Patrick RothfussThe Name of the Wind


hope.


A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen. 

I have hope that one day I'll be able to write with inspiration dripping from every word.
I have hope that I will wake up with the pure joy to alive.
I have hope that everything I ever dreamt for will happen.
I have hope that I may just be okay. 

faith.


Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.

I have faith that life will turn around and I'll be okay. 
I have faith that something good is bound to happen, one day.
I have faith that all the bad that's happened to me will be whitened out for something better.
I have faith that someone will listen to me about everything I was, am and everything I will be.
I have faith that I will be surrounded by amazing people. 

love.


A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person.

I will love my family through the thick and thin.
I will love the people that remember me.
I will love the people that will come into my life and make a difference, a good difference. 
I will love the people that may inspire me, motivate me and encourage me.
I will love the fictional characters that have made my world a better, happier one.a

life.


The general or universal condition of human existence.

I will try to live life with open hands, accepting all the good and bad.
I will not have high expectations form life.
I will try to make my existence purposeful, meaningful and inspirational. 

inspire.


To affect, guide, or arouse by influence.

I will be inspired by people who have made a mark in my life.
I will try to inspire people by my writing.
I will try be surround myself with inspiration, happiness and hope. 



Words mean things. When you put them together they speak. Yes, sometimes they flatten out and nothing they say is real, and that is one kind of magic. But sometimes a vision will rip up from them and shriek and clank wings clear as the sweat smudge on the paper under your thumb. And that is another kind.
- SAMUEL R. DELANY, Equinox

Lot's of love,
Kay x

                                                   






No comments:

Post a Comment