Thursday, February 6, 2014

To Be Or Not To Be? Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso" | Review


Displaying photo.JPG
Essie Button made me do it. That's all I have to say. Okay, so maybe I was guilty for actually buying it but who wouldn't? 

This blush works for all skin types and blush preferences. It's perfect for a au natural look or for a more bronze beauty kinda look. Either way, this peachy pink yet subtle blush gives a healthy glow that perfect for everyday! 

Things I Love:
 The name! Harry Potter anyone?! Instant love. I mean the blush is pretty cool, but the name is way cooler (;
 The marble effect! It's easier to swipe the brush and get the golden and peachy color without overdoing it.
 The blush is perfect as it doesn't give a "trashy-way too much blush-kinda look" but a more "oh look I have naturally glowy cheeks" kinda look. Awesome.

Things I Didn't Love:

-  The packing! It's way too small and looks cheap and breakable.


In the words of Shakespeare - To be or not to be, that is the question! Well, for me it's definitely to be!



What blush have been loving lately? Let me know down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment