Friday, October 3, 2014

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick & Too Faced Shadow Insurance | Haul


I need makeup. My excuse - I'm getting married. What's your's? I think Too Faced is leading up to be one of my favorite makeup brands - it's an affordable and adorable makeup brand that is available at Mecca Maxima in Australia and can be purchased through various Facebook shops in Pakistan. 

I have purchased the Boudoir Eyes Eyeshadow Palette  and I am in love! (Review shall be up as soon as I get up my lazy a**) So, my first time being so amazing *wink*, I decided to back for seconds and I ended up with two stunning products.


Too Faced La Creme Colour Drenched Lip Cream in "I Want Candy" was my pick. I recently went down to QVB in Sydney City #placeiwanttolive and I had swatched this lipstick at the glorious Myers and my lust for it has begun. I finally picked it up and it's a perfect redish pink with a brown undertone. It looks bright when swatched but on the lips it looks fresh and would be perfect with a smokey eye or just to add a pinch of colour. 


PS. The packing is basically what I would be if I were a makeup product.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance "Original" is a beauty cult favorite. I received a generous sample of this from Mecca Maxima when I had gone before and I loved how it intensified the colour of eyeshadows and gives them more longevity.  

What have you guys hauled lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment