Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Black Box - MAC Matt Lipstick "Diva" | Review


Some wear "Velvet Teddy", however I am obsessed with "Diva". Obsessed. 

A true dark red that stains the lips and makes them look super vampy. I adore dark lips and this lipstick was worth the pennies. 
I think I am now in love with MAC lipsticks - everything from their packaging to the formula is perfection - I can see my collection growing.

The lipstick in question is a matt formula and goes on a bit patchy so you have to work on it to get it just right, it does stain the skin around your lips so be aware and keep some wipes handy.


The shade isn't berry nor is it brick red. It's a deep maroon with a brownish red undertone. 
It's love.

The lipstick lasts up to 3-4 hours without drinking or eating, but you'll have to do the random touch ups as it is a dark color and will flake off. I recommend to exfoliate the lips beforehand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment